Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

taggies

(7 Posts)
tinkisbigandinneedofzzzzzzzzz Tue 04-Nov-08 10:09:37

which taggies should i get?

this comforter
would get cat ot cow
www.myblankets.com/sleepyfleece-taggie.html

or

small blanket
one of the pink ones
www.myblankets.com/littletaggie.html

or

[[www.4littletots.co.uk/Toys/Taggies-Pink-Turtle-Teether_164.htm ]]

They are both lovely

Just to confuse the issue this is nice

And completly different, but dd has a noonoo and loves it, it is impossibly gorgeous.

Just realised the company is called Tink! smile

wellbalanced Tue 04-Nov-08 10:31:53

I like the cow one and also like the tink noonoo that wildthings suggested.

tinkisbigandinneedofzzzzzzzzz Tue 04-Nov-08 13:07:17

www.amazon.co.uk/Taggies-Turtle-Teether-Squeaker-TAGGIES/dp/B000ELORVI/ref=sr_1_19?ie=UTF8&s=kids&qi d=1225803983&sr=1-19

emma2617 Tue 04-Nov-08 13:20:39

Oh my gosh...so glad to have come accross this thread! I have just received one of these as a gift for bambino...and not quite sure what they are for?!?! Can anyone enlighten me?!

QueenFee Tue 04-Nov-08 13:23:16

Babies love playing with labels on toys - hence the 'tags' and they often become special comfortors which go everywhere with them and with which they will not sleep without. Take my advice buy 2 and use both in circulation.

lauraloola Tue 04-Nov-08 14:52:06

My dd was given 2 when she was born - A taggie book and a taggie blanket - The 2nd one on your post.

She is now 21 weeks and has only just started to bother with the actual blanket one. She will usually grab the tag on her bib!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now