Talk

Advanced search

need to ask a bit embarrasing Q about being intimate.....

(5 Posts)
mad4mybaby Mon 03-Nov-08 09:01:43

ok so im 37 weeks and for some BIZARRE reason my dh was very horney towards me and i was like eugh (all such thoughts havnt been in my head for months) anyway cut a lon story short we were having a bit of a 'play' down below and i started to get quite bad periody/contracty type pain after a few mins and had to get him to stop. I had to take paracetamol and a hot water bottle, went to bed and it gradually went away.

I know full on sex can be a goog inducer, however as there was no er sperm involved in this 'action' what was going on?? This is 2nd baby and not engaged... anyone shed any light?

mellyfriedonionsonahotdog Mon 03-Nov-08 09:03:06

orgasm can trigger contractions.....not get baby out ones i don't think, but some hardcore braxton hicks!

mad4mybaby Mon 03-Nov-08 09:08:56

oh well i wasnt erm on the verge....

very strange and i felt very wierd after! dh didnt have a prob with it but i did!

melmamof3 Mon 03-Nov-08 09:57:04

I've had that a few times after sex, but put it down to the way I was lying. Maybe speak to your midwife?

I'm 36 weeks now, and my hubby is the opposite. He recons I'm beyond humping blush

mad4mybaby Mon 03-Nov-08 10:07:21

thats exactlty how dh has been until the w/e. He works away mon-fri so we obv miss each other and missing cuddling and stuff (cant get comfy on sofa next to him!)

same as through last pg we stopped having sex after about 5 months as we both found it too 'wierd' esp as i could feel ds moving around! So it was to my suprise him saying he couldnt help himself and was particulary randy toward me! Took it as a compliment though! I dont think i could ever have sex for 'natural enducement' though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now