Talk

Advanced search

Baby Moves !

(6 Posts)
heron22 Sun 02-Nov-08 17:06:00

Hi All
I am 27+3 and I know that it is a good thing that my baby moves a lot
Having said that, I find it quite freaky at times! Sometimes I forget I am pregnant and then my baby does a backflip (or feels like it anyway!) and I get that freaked-out feeling! blush
Does anyone feel like this? I sometimes feel like my baby is not my own anymore!!!

babyinbelly Sun 02-Nov-08 18:10:28

I get a bit freaked out. 22weeks and baby has just started moving alot more. Weird when sat having a normal conversation with someone and it moves. I also find when I'm relaxing I jump a mile when it moves!

dan39 Sun 02-Nov-08 18:14:04

Oooh yes - 26 weeks and whilst I love it in some ways, if I am honest its wierd and freaky and a bit bleugh - and it hurts!! Right now I have a teriible poain under my ribs which feelings like it is stabbing me with a cocktail stick from the inside! I have to rub, hard, on my bump at the top just under boobs a lot of the time just to ease the feelings of discomfort. It gets worse as the day goes no, I love bed!! Soemtimes as you say it feels like a backflip. I have also read that 'you may experience some pain under your ribs' at my stage - no kidding!!

JennysMummy Sun 02-Nov-08 18:26:51

It gets weirder as you get further along I think. I'm 37 weeks & when my little girl decides to shift her whole body over to the other side of my stomach it feels like she's going to burst out of there sometimes. She also likes to stretch out her legs & push really hard against my stomach which is so uncomfortable! I think the hiccups feel strange too, especially when the baby's head is engaged.. I sometimes feel them in my bum, which is a bizarre sensation.

heron22 Mon 03-Nov-08 07:56:12

I am so glad that I am not alone in finding all the movement a bit weird!!!

Once I get over the shock of the baby moving, I do find it comforting.

I read somewhere about counting baby kicks?
Does anyone know what this means?

mamadiva Mon 03-Nov-08 08:06:36

When my DS first started moving I used to throw up because I hated the feeling so much blush .

I think it's normal not everyone loves the feeling.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now