Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

36+3 what is going on??

(6 Posts)
mad4mybaby Fri 31-Oct-08 08:58:47

Last night i woke up at 3.30am in agony. Had really bad period type pain. took co codamol and a hot water bottle back to bed and eventually managed to go to sleep again. This morning its not as bad but coming and going. The strange thing is its only on the right hand side. THis is really wierd and dont remember this first time round. Baby seems fine if not a little violent in there!

Anyone know why this is only on one side? Should i be worried? I remember getting it right at bottom of bump in middle but not as bad as last night.

mad4mybaby Fri 31-Oct-08 09:20:16

anyone??

Braxton Hicks'?

If you're at all worried get on the phone to your midwife - it's what they're there for.

mad4mybaby Fri 31-Oct-08 09:23:30

no not that. i have an irritable womb so do get random contractions (which do hurt) but this was different

Could it be a bladder infection? Or something like that?

I really think you need to get to a doctor, all suggestions on here can only be guesses.

mad4mybaby Fri 31-Oct-08 09:46:00

if you have a wee infection dont they tend to be round the back more and constant pain? Its coming and going. I have MW tomo so if it doesnt get any worse will see what she says i guess

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now