Talk

Advanced search

20 weeks pregnant and suffering from terrible lower pelvis cramps during evening time and not much baby movement at all

(3 Posts)
LittleBok Tue 28-Oct-08 10:42:56

Hi All, for the past two weeks I've been getting really bad pain in my lower tummy, right below my sort of bump, it feels like I have lots and lots of pressure on it and to be honest that everything is going to fall out! It seems to happen in the evening and is proving impossible to sleep on either my left or right. Plus I have not felt any flutters for a few days and I am paranoid that my pains are causing some trouble...I know about stretching pains etc but these are much worse, I have no bleeding which is a good sign i'm sure but wondered if i went to my GP they will just say that it's all normal with pregnancy! Scan is not for two more weeks, for some reason we got booked in at 22 weeks.

sidey Tue 28-Oct-08 10:55:40

If you are worried then I suggest you the GP or the local maternity ward at hospital they may be able to advise you over the phone

dan39 Sun 02-Nov-08 13:47:22

Read about SPD, or PGP as I think its called now - it might be that. There is stuff on here.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now