Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

How early in pregnancy...

(8 Posts)
hobbgoblin Mon 27-Oct-08 17:54:09

...did you experience nausea/morning sickness.

Is it possible before a period has been missed (about 4 days before?)

DraculaNeedsArteries Mon 27-Oct-08 17:56:53

I started about 48hrs after conception with my first ....but we got pg on first attempt and it may have just been nervousness that we had just had unprotected sex for the first time and that we may have jus concieved our baby (babies as it turned out).

RedOnHerBeheadedHead Mon 27-Oct-08 17:57:54

yep

hobbgoblin Mon 27-Oct-08 18:01:27

Righto.

So unexplained drunkenness after a few small glasses of wine, a blue line and nausea since Wednesday mean I probably am then, right?

DraculaNeedsArteries Mon 27-Oct-08 18:04:29

The blue line (or 2 of them) is the only info you need....

hobbgoblin Mon 27-Oct-08 18:17:57

Having had false negatives in the past i'm not sure

DraculaNeedsArteries Mon 27-Oct-08 18:42:03

Have you had a BFP?

False negatives are entirely possible

False positives are not possible (as long as the test is read within the prescribed time)

CookieMonster2 Mon 27-Oct-08 20:55:20

Second pregnancy I had all the symptoms from as soon as I would have conceived i.e. feeling sick, metalic taste in mouth, period type pains. I know a lot of people say it is isn't possible to get the symptoms that early but I am happy to argue otherwise smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: