Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Anyone else due July?

(8 Posts)
QueenFee Mon 27-Oct-08 14:12:11

I have just got a faint +ive test and am so excited wanted to share it with someone! grin Ive been lurking around here for last month now i'm a graduate!

LullyMummaOfOne Mon 27-Oct-08 16:22:18

Congratulation Queenfree, thats great news. Im due the end of June but if i go over then it could be a July arrival!

QueenFee Mon 27-Oct-08 20:58:24

Yeah I think this one is due about 8th so quite early. If I go over DB could be born on DD's birthday on the 14th. When did you get a very pos result?

Honeymoonmummy Tue 28-Oct-08 11:33:46

There is already a July 2009 antenatal club...

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/antenatal_clubs/631993-anyone-due-july-2009-bring-on-the-bfps-for-a

I won't be joining it, I'm due tomorrow smile

1stMrsF Tue 28-Oct-08 13:38:10

Congratulations QueenFee. Seeing all these June & July dues pop up does make me feel like I'm making progress (due May) as the first 3 months seem to be passing very very slowly! I got a strong positive the first time I tested, which was the day after my period was due, and then got a very strong positive when I tested again the next day (couldn't quite believe it was real!!)

feb80 Tue 28-Oct-08 14:58:44

1stMrsF, I was exactly the same - strong positive the first time I tested on period due date and then strong positive the next day. However, a week has passed since I found out and I haven't really had any symptoms other than sore boobs so I'm going to buy another test tonight. I'm 5 weeks today and due on 30 June.

I have read somewhere that you can't get false positives on the pregnancy tests. Is that right?

QueenFee Tue 28-Oct-08 18:10:54

Well i am now officially over due so will be testing again tomorrow!
will pop on that thread thanks HMM

lizzie9442 Fri 31-Oct-08 23:15:32

Hi I have just found out that I'm pregnant to im soo excited and scared and will be due about 10th july

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: