Talk

Advanced search

39 +1 weeks so fed up, had period pains for a week and back pain, how long does this go on for?

(5 Posts)
hayleybop Sun 26-Oct-08 16:43:36

How long can the back ache, period pains ect....go on for so fed up, I could hardly walk last night?

Well, I had them from monday til thursday when my ds was finally born. Are you having any bh or contractions?

hayleybop Sun 26-Oct-08 16:50:34

Yes last week!

Maybe it's just all happening really slowly, some women dilate slowly over days and don't even realise properly, then they have quite a quick efficient birth when it's all finally happening! (mine was 11hrs established labour from wed midnight to thursday morning, but as I said, had been achy and having on and off contractions from monday)

I remember feeling so fed up though, poor you!! Think of it this way: no matter what happens you will have your baby in the next two weeks!

If you're worried about the way you're feeling though, do ask your mw, thats what they're there for.

hayleybop Sun 26-Oct-08 17:33:29

my DD1 was early, 39 weeks so I was thinking the second would be....cant remeber it going on and on like this with the pain..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now