Talk

Advanced search

bleeding and fetal seperation early pg

(6 Posts)
stacky Sun 26-Oct-08 16:29:56

Hi there, I am 7+6 weeks pregnant and started bleeding on Thursday. Had a scan at EPU on Fri and was told everything was ok, however throughout the day bleeding got very heavy with clots and got a lot of lower abdo pain. Went back to EPU and was told there was a bleed in my womb slightly away from baby with a slight seperation of the fetal sac, I was basically told it could go one way or the other although baby was okay with a good heart beat altough nothing was mentioned at the amount of blood or the pain. Has anyone else experienced this and what was the outcome. I have a history of recurrant m/c's and have been ttc for nearly 3 yrs for this baby so VERY anxious and worried at the mo. Any info will be helpful as I can't seem to find much about this anywhere.
Thx stacky x

mummy2olivia Sun 26-Oct-08 17:14:26

Oh god- am so sorry this is happening to you. Pregnancy is so stressful when you have waited a while. I dont know anything about this- have you searched the archives to see if anyone else has any experience of it? I have my fingers crossed for you and I hope all is well. xxx

mummy2olivia Sun 26-Oct-08 17:15:13

Are you still bleeding and cramping now? has it got worse?

stacky Sun 26-Oct-08 17:38:59

Hi there bleeding and cramping have deffo got worse and have just started to pass some really big clots and heavy blood so worry levels have hit a high, still keeping fingers crossed but it does not look too good but thankyou for your reply xx

mummy2olivia Sun 26-Oct-08 17:59:23

Oh dear sad it doesnt sound good I'm afraid. I think you should contact EPU again tomorrow and ask them to take another look but if the bleeding is very heavy and clotty and you have pain then its not a good sign.

I'm sorry hun sad

Its horrible when you wait so long, same has happened to us this year.

Take care of yourself, rest lots and push for some answers.

mamakim Sun 26-Oct-08 18:39:41

I would go back to epu/a&e i think. I really hope you have a good outcome. Thinking of you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now