Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

39 weeks, crying uncontrollably at everything - is this baby ready to come out yet???

(6 Posts)
Flowermum Fri 24-Oct-08 23:20:22

Am 39+2 with baby no.2. I spent most of today trying not to cry, or sneaking to the loo to have a good sob.

Anything can set me off. Mostly it's been DPs asshole brother today, but also the thought of DD not being an only child any more, the fact that I'm STILL pg, my friend who's 36weeks having back pain and feeling ready to pop already.

Someone suggested it's a pre-labour sign but I'm not convinced. That, also, made me want to cry.

Has anyone else experienced this? I feel so unrational. I could start now actually...

bubblagirl Sat 25-Oct-08 21:21:25

yes i was very tary could cry at anything its all them hormones floating around maybe not long to go now think my ds was born a week i think after feeling like this was 3 yrs ago but im sure it was

hayleybop Sat 25-Oct-08 21:30:20

Yes I am teary, my boyfriend doing my head in as he is pissed off because my mum is staying incase I go into labour...I have DD1 who is 18 months and very clingy at the moment, so she is staying as I havn't anyone else to look after DD1, we live in cornwall and she lives in the lake district!!!. I woke up at 12am and cryed my eyes out for 2 hours and this morning cryed again and had a panic attack as I'm so stressed out, couldnt breath.
Things are o.k again and I'm feeling better, defo hormones as usually I would tell my boyf to shut up and stop being so childish.
I am 39 weeks today and can hardly walk with back pain so seriously want this baby out. The baby has to come out some time for you, hope it sooner than you think as at this stage it is so crap. Good luck and chin up.xxx

Shelli08 Sat 25-Oct-08 23:00:21

Hi flowermum i totally relate to how you are feeling, it is so frustrating towards the end it seems like its taking forever and im only 37+3 weeks so u must be feeling worse!! not long to go now, hang in there and good luck with your baby, do you know what your having?? hugz xx

mazzystartled Sat 25-Oct-08 23:03:07

It sounds like it might be near [at this stage, you'd be hoping so]. Before I went into labour with ds, I spent 2 days very emotional and agitated, woke up one day very calm and serene and labour started later than day.

Flowermum Sun 26-Oct-08 11:50:11

OH I'm so glad it's not just me! I was beginning to think I was just a freak!

Was quite strung out again yesterday but I'm actually a lot calmer today for some reason. Maybe it'll be as mazzy says and things might kick off soon. Heading out for a walk now and maybe some nice lunch, just trying to take my mind off it.

Hayleybop, I'd also normally tell DPs brother where to go but just not able at the moment!

Shelli08 no idea what it is, other than taking it's sweet ass time!

Thinking calm, serene thoughts......

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now