Talk

Advanced search

Did anyone else feel the baby move its whole body at 18 weeks? Please answer

(5 Posts)
CS7 Fri 24-Oct-08 12:00:52

I feel the odd poke/prod/kick but i also feel what feels like the whole baby doing a slow somersault once in a while. I feel it esp against the waistband of my trousers. Did anyone else experience this? Does it mean DC feels my waistband is too tight?

monkeymonkeymonkey Fri 24-Oct-08 12:02:43

Thats normal, you get big movements at the beginning. Later on when the baby gets bigger and has less space they wont be able to do such big movements.

CS7 Fri 24-Oct-08 12:06:17

Thanks MMM so I don't need to worry about the type of trousers I'm wearing.. I'd been thinking the waistband was upseting DC
Oh, the paranoia of beng pg grin

monkeymonkeymonkey Fri 24-Oct-08 12:08:24

On the other hand - have you tried on any maternity trousers? So comfortable with the elasticated waistbands grinblushgrin

CS7 Fri 24-Oct-08 12:15:55

But the one i have on IS a pair of maternity trousers. I must admit, its still rather snug though. It wasn't at the start but now it is. hmm
I have to keep pulling the waistband up or pushing it down as it gets uncomfortable. I think its off to the shops with me to buy another pair.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now