Talk

Advanced search

pregnant 10 weeks and feeling dreadful!!

(5 Posts)
Hunnie Tue 21-Oct-08 18:26:02

Hi I am now 10 weeks pregnant after a miscarriage last year and a neonatal death of our little boy. We were just about to give up so this is wonderful for us. BUT I feel absoulutely awful!!!! Started with usual - nausea, tender boobs, constipation. But last week nearly fainted and spent 3 days in bed just with no energy, just feeling blurrgg!! That is the only way I can described it. And today feel it, but not too bad this morning. Seem to spend loads of time in bed and this is not me at all. Anyone else feeling this??

liznay Tue 21-Oct-08 19:28:45

Hi Hunnie, You poor thing!
I had the same, felt terrible was sick several times a day some days and generally looked terrible. It all stopped though when I got to 12 weeks and by 16 weeks I was feeling great. I hope you feel better soon. The more time you can spend resting the better you will feel.

nickytwoooohtimes Tue 21-Oct-08 19:33:23

Hunnie, I also felt like shite warmed up in the first trimester with ds, now 2. It got easier fo rme at about 16 weeks, though it was never much fun - sorry!
It is pretty normal - you are making a whole new person, remember!
Trust me though, it is SO SO worth it. And I'm not a baby kinda gal.
SO sorry to hear abou tyour previous two pregnancies - how heartbreaking. Fingers croosed for a great outcome tis time.

carol7 Wed 22-Oct-08 16:56:43

Hi i am 11+4 i have just started to feel better I was very nauseous there was nothing i wanted to eat much better now still feel a bit sick but comes and goes I hope you soon feel better Have you tried gaviscon it took the acid feeling away for me Take care Carol

pregnantDanni Wed 22-Oct-08 17:59:17

im 17 and 9 weeks 5 days im suffering real bad with sickness and worry somethings going to go wrong do you think im worrying to much ? its driving me mad but cant help it every little twinge i get i worry but i am very excited about my first baby, any advice on how to stop worrying x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now