Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

bleeding 4 days b 4 period

(3 Posts)
allhusky Fri 17-Oct-08 12:32:18

hello can you help me?i came on my period on the friday 12th of sep and came off 17th tuesday and i had another period on the monday 22 of sep for about 3 days the i have just came back on again 16th oct and it was very dark and now its day 2 its not heavy but its bright red with no smell its not like my other periods i did miss 2 days off the pill after my fist period on 18th sep and was going to take the pill again but came back on can you please tell me what this is thank you

sillyworrywort Mon 20-Oct-08 18:37:27

Could 22 Sep be ovulation bleeding!?! I used to get that. Light though. Other that, not a clue. One for the doc I think?

lulumama Mon 20-Oct-08 18:39:08

if you have missed pills then you might be having breakthrough bleeding or your cycle is a bit wonky

really important to take all the pills every cycle, you risk pregnancy otherwise

go to the docs if you are worried

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now