Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

17 wks, a few sharp cramps and tiny bit of brown discharge, please tell me it's not a m/c!

(3 Posts)
Gemzooks Fri 17-Oct-08 11:58:56

Have heard baby's heartbeat only a week ago and felt movements yesterday (2nd baby).

Went to gym last night and just stepped on to the cross training machine when I felt sharp pains in the middle of my stomach. So obviously got off the machine and went home. They went away, but generally feel a bit achy and periody. Now noticed a tiny tiny brown stain (tmi!) like watery blood. Am terrified as had miscarriage at 13 weeks a few months ago and I was sure everything was going ok with this one.

has anyone had similar or knows what it could be?

MrsHappy Fri 17-Oct-08 12:10:35

A bit similar - I had some cramping in the bath and when I got out, went to the loo and wiped, I had some brown and pinky blood. This happened at 16 weeks. It wasn't anything at all and never happened again. However, I did go and get checked out and you should too for your peace of mind.

orangehead Fri 17-Oct-08 12:15:41

With both my boys I bleed every few weeks throughout, only a bit but with cramps too. They never find a reason why and ds1 was born healthy on his dd and ds2 born healthy 1 week early. But do go and get it checked out. I have ended up with a big pile of scan pictures with the amount of scans I had, you need peace of mind

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now