Talk

Advanced search

I am drowning in my own farts.

(11 Posts)
staryeyed Thu 16-Oct-08 13:46:14

I have so much gas its unbelievable and its really vile. I tried windeze which didn't really work. Im 13 wks btw. Has anyone go the same? Is there anything that works.

I've had terrible MS for about 6 weeks but it seems to be easing off at the moment and had terrible gas through out- burping and farting like a trooper.

broodymom Thu 16-Oct-08 14:00:58

Haha sorry but i felt like this also, im 14 weeks 2mrw and it seems to have been gone for a few days now but it was quite painful i thought! i still have terrible ms i never found anything that stopped the gas either, i did stop drinking anything fizzy and try to eat more fruit and veg i dont know if thats whats helped tho!!

oopsadaisyangel Thu 16-Oct-08 14:02:31

ha ha ha ha - I've been the exact same - have just blamed it on the puppie though grin

CS7 Thu 16-Oct-08 17:10:33

In my opinion its prob down to the attendant constipation- all that poo trapped there that the fart's got to filrter through (not a nice picture, I know- but that's my explanation for it!)

needmorecoffee Thu 16-Oct-08 17:13:35

MS?
I think your gut slows down to the food is fermenting a bit. Eat more veggies and fruit which goes through faster and less meat which does hang around and ferment a bit.
like the title though grin

melmamof3 Thu 16-Oct-08 18:09:15

I'd like to reassure you that it goes away, but I cant. I am 33 weeks, and still popping off. Cant help myself, they just slip out blush Dont think there is much you can do.

needmorecoffee Thu 16-Oct-08 18:18:43

do you still have any friends? grin

Littlemisskiwi Thu 16-Oct-08 20:19:36

Hey

Thanks for this thread as I though I was the only one!

Yes I've had the most disgusting noxious farts blush accompanied by diarrhoea rather than constipation. I've had a bacterial gut infection too though. It is starting to ease a bit now but still pretty awful.18+5

dan39 Fri 24-Oct-08 01:00:59

Title made me laugh out loud - thank you!smile I am 25 weeks ands am farting and burping all the time - really great big burps that an adolescent boy would kill for!!

S1ur Fri 24-Oct-08 01:07:54

ha great title, can you light more matches?

spookycharlotte121 Fri 24-Oct-08 01:20:35

Paaaaarrrrrpppp!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now