Talk

Advanced search

Nearly 20 weeks, sickness abating, going to attempt to have a healthy 'normal' day tomorrow - care to join me?

(10 Posts)
dinny Sun 12-Oct-08 20:41:06

Instead of veering between only eating orange ice lollies or stuffing face with whatever I fancy!

I'm going to try and do 30 mins on my X trainer and eat healthy meals.... I really really don't want this baby to be too much of a whopper (if the above will make any difference!)

TrippingTheLightFanjTastic Sun 12-Oct-08 20:42:32

Nearly 20 weeks shock

I was on your shall I/shan't I test thread.

I'll join you with the healthy eating but I'm not pregnant wink

dinny Sun 12-Oct-08 20:43:33

OMG, a lifetime ago that seems!! Was thinking about that the other day actually - still can't believe got preggers that one flippin time!

time flies, eh??

TrippingTheLightFanjTastic Sun 12-Oct-08 20:48:12

Glad you're feeling better. Don't abandon the chocolate and ice lollies altogether though - you are pregnant, baby needs these things.

Hope it continues to go well for you.

Cosmogirl Mon 13-Oct-08 10:03:30

Hi Dinny,

Glad you are feeling better. I am 16 weeks tomorrow and waiting patiently for the sickness to pass.

Sorry to quiz, but has yours gone completely now, ie no nausea or anything? For me the nausea is the worst bit...

Slickbird Mon 13-Oct-08 19:27:47

Hi Dinny.

Gulp. I better put my chocolate down....shock

Dotty38 Mon 13-Oct-08 20:23:58

Hi ladies

Dinny so pleased you're sickness is fading now.

I'm with you in trying to start healthy living. I'm still hooked on fizzy pop and crisps though as still feeling sick most days, but thank god it's not as bad as it was in the early days.

I'm going to attempt to go swimming at some point this week. On a less knackered day maybe!!

Cosmogirl how are you doing? Are you still suffering the sickness?

dinny Mon 13-Oct-08 20:26:11

oooh, hello. Dotty!! fab - glad you're joining me! I managed a swim this morning, am tired now though!

BUT, I purchased those toast bags things and am debating whether a second cheese and tomato toastie is v greedy or not.....

CG - I sitll get waves of nausea but not that often, once or twice a day. I feel awful the day after I've done a late shift though

Cosmogirl Tue 14-Oct-08 19:21:18

Hi,

Almost scared to write this in case I jinx it but had a day today where I felt (shock horror) almost human! I wasn't sick yesterday or today and nausea has been there but more low level. Mood much better and just feel more like me. It feels amazing. I also managed a whole day in the office (have been working at home due to sickness).

God I hope it continues! I am exactly 16 weeks today.

Hi Dotty smile

Littlemisskiwi Wed 15-Oct-08 07:21:47

HI Dinny

Go you on the x-trainer and swimming. I an 18 weeks and have not managed either of those things yet but have gone back to work!

Hey Cosmogirl, glad things are improving for you. I still get a bit sick some mornings but have more good days than bad and am soooo much better than before. I have a sensitive gag reflex and often gag whilst eating. very annoying...

Any of you experience extreme exhaustion by about 6.00pm? when I get really tired, I find eating such a chore but still have to eat every few hours.

Keep positive all :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now