Talk

Advanced search

Anymore October mums?

(7 Posts)
lewpylew Fri 04-Mar-05 15:24:33

I am currently almost 10 weeks pregnant with no 2 and wondered if there are any other mums to be due around the same time as it would be great to talk and share symptoms etc.

I have had quite a bit of bleeding/spotting, but touch wood that seems to have subsided now. Morning sickness been mild this time, which is good as I had it quite bad with my little boy Henry who is almost 15 months.

Hope you are all ok!

Lewpy xx

MistressMary Fri 04-Mar-05 15:37:18

Just got to say hello from me again, Hope to meet up soon and get Jensen and Henry together.

Take care for now. xx

fastasleep Fri 04-Mar-05 15:39:25

There is a thread with absolutely looooads of us on it in the Ante Natal Clubs section (we're on thread 'nr 2' now)...Hi and congrats by the way

morningpaper Fri 04-Mar-05 15:39:45

Hi lewpylew and congrats! If you look under topics and antenatal clubs, you will find lots of us due-in-october mums moaning in there.

cazzybabs Fri 04-Mar-05 15:39:56

have you tried the anti-natal club. there is bound to be an oct. thread with more pregnant women on?

Tommy Fri 04-Mar-05 16:00:01

Come and join us here !
Congratulations
(Feel worse than I sound - slighty queasy but not enough to be sick)

cara5776 Wed 09-Mar-05 14:20:22

hey yeah my first baby is due on the 12th oct. Im 9 weeks gon waiting for scan to find out if there is more than one cos my doc thinks there might be!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now