Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Looking for a funky Changing Bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(13 Posts)
trinityrocks Thu 03-Mar-05 17:01:44

Hi Guys, You have all been sooooo hgelpful with every other thing I've asked I was hoping that you could help me with this too please.
I want a funky yet practical (easy to please huh lol) changing bag.

I like pink, purple, flowers, weird, odd, different.............

I hate red, black and navy and BORING

I have tried jojomamanbebe, blooming marvellous, mothercare and argos with no luck.

Can't afford Oiliy
Don't mind second hand at all.
Does anyone have any good sites I haven't tried????????????????
Thanks

MunchedTooManyMarsLady Thu 03-Mar-05 17:02:34

The Shanghai bag is rather lovely. Will look for a link

docket Thu 03-Mar-05 17:03:22

kiddicare.com?

they have some bright ones i think...

moondog Thu 03-Mar-05 17:04:34

Urchin do some very groovy ones.

Chandra Thu 03-Mar-05 17:04:47

You can make a changing bag out of most bags if you are able to fit the changing mat, mappies, a bag with extra clothes and whatever your may need. Ursula de la prada bags are great and roomy, and in funky colours with lovely big flowers

Bagpuss30 Thu 03-Mar-05 17:04:56

What about some of the Little Company ones on Kiddicare?

Kiddicare

Feeling sorely tempted myself now

moondog Thu 03-Mar-05 17:06:19

Or make one or use something else. I recovered my carseat in a fab chintz I bought in a 2nd hand shop. Looks great and people always ask me where I got it from.

advocateofthedevil Thu 03-Mar-05 17:11:33

these?

Hazellnut Thu 03-Mar-05 19:13:29

the shanghai bags are here - i have one and love it !

shanghai bags

shhhh Thu 03-Mar-05 22:30:37

How about an "OiOi" one, not sure what your price range is but these cost approx £50 and come in a variety of colourful designs, one's that I have been looking at are the "messenger" bags. Try doing a google search under oioi, happy searching

MunchedTooManyMarsLady Thu 03-Mar-05 22:35:31

I'm glad that hazellnut found the shanghai bag link. Sorry, got caught up with the DTs and forgot.

My friend has one of these and they are gorgeous. I don't think that the company who made my bag exists anymore. I have a cuchicoo bag, gorgeous leather bag.

Vornsta Fri 04-Mar-05 00:16:44

daisy and tom have some funky ones

lunavix Fri 04-Mar-05 08:58:18

Is there one called oilily? or am I being dumb and it's the oioi?

Cos whichever they are, they're nice

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now