Talk

Advanced search

Prams- anyone with a new MINI (02 plate)- what pushchair fits in boot?

(5 Posts)
GYo Wed 08-Oct-08 16:39:35

Hi

I have a 2002 plate new MINI ONE and really want a pushchair/ buggy that will fit in boot, or at least will go in with one seat down in back.

Other than quinny zapp does anyone have any experience here? Think the zapp would be good but I've heard that its over priced for what it is, although i've not seen one in the flesh IYSWIM

I was planning to use a Cabiofix Maxicosi to start with anyway since we are being lent one from family, and we can then put it into my DH's car too- am open to suggestions

I know car shouldnt dictate choice of pram but I love my car, its all mine and I dont want to change it!

Thanks!! grin

GYo Wed 08-Oct-08 16:44:31

sorry if this is wrong area for this topic... might post in products too..

dinkystinky Wed 08-Oct-08 17:00:03

Have Mini-Cooper (2003 model). Any umbrella stroller will go in with one of the back seats down.

If you want a travelsystem, Quinny Buzz (we got that) fits in. Also Combi Dash, Mama's & papas Aria and the Bebe Loola Comfort fitted when we tried them out.

Check your car has the isofix points in - we specified that ours should have it but unfortunately when it came to finding them for the car seat to plug onto we found it didnt!

P.s. only just getting rid of Mini now - DS is 2.5 and have a no 2 on the way. Is great car!

GYo Wed 08-Oct-08 17:10:22

Thanks Dinky. Does the Quinny go in with one seat down and is that with all the bits on it or do you haveto take it apart?

Suppose benefit of doing a one seat down option is that I can then put other stuff in the boot. Small amounts of. grin

Glad you too love MINIs. Shame you are moving on.

Thanks for help.

frazzledoldbag34 Wed 08-Oct-08 21:26:26

My friend has this car and she struggled to find a buggy. Her choices were the Bubaboo chameleon or the Bebe comfort Loola. She went for the Loola which fitted fine initially but now baby is bigger and needs the proper seat bit she struggles for space with another child too and nowhere for shopping.
If you don't have any other kids you can prob get away with it though .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now