Talk

Advanced search

strange dreams....?

(5 Posts)
charlie95 Thu 03-Mar-05 09:17:54

anyone having/had strange dreams during pgcy ?

i am almost every night. can usually rememeber them - last nights was awful - that my father woke up in his bed with a huge knife he'd stuck thru his chest and my mum had to organise her colleagues in work (hospital) to do an op to take it out. disgusting.
the fact i watched a hospitla programme before going to bed probably caused this dream.

nnosam Thu 03-Mar-05 09:21:09

i had lots of really strange dreams. i was told its to do witht the levels of hormons going round your system, and quite normal.

biglips Thu 03-Mar-05 09:23:04

i had 3 dreams throughout my pg and it was either my DP left me for a slim woman or ive caught him in bed with a woman - it was so depressing and i told DP every dream i had which he gave me a big hug to reassure me that he loves me

hamster Thu 03-Mar-05 09:40:02

I think it's normal and agree with nnosam that it's prob hormones.
I dreamt of birth, that my other other half had left me for another woman...and weirder this woman,i'd gone to school with and hadn't seen for over 8 years!
I've found also that naughty dreams are quite common too!

charlie95 Thu 03-Mar-05 09:43:11

yes i've had quite a lot of saucy dreams about me and dh this time round - must be missing him desparately!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now