Talk

Advanced search

tender spot?

(7 Posts)
dabihp Wed 02-Mar-05 20:23:30

Anyone else experience a tender spot, left of belly button, baby was kickign there repeatedly the other day, but has moved over to otherside now, but just that small area is sooo sore....

starlover Thu 03-Mar-05 09:29:54

I used to get that a lot... as you say, if the baby was having a good kick there the other day that's probably why!
I got very tender all round my tummy button in the last few weeks of pregnancy... couldn't even touch it!

SleepyJess Thu 03-Mar-05 09:30:38

Yes. Used to get this all the time in later pregnancy.. know exactly what you mean!!!

motherpeculiar Thu 03-Mar-05 10:26:16

get this just below my left ribs - excruciating. Have asked about it and they reckon it's just muscle ache.

I sympathise entirely.

dabihp Thu 03-Mar-05 16:17:16

Hi, thanks for all your replies, pain seems to have eased off today, baby moved position, it's now kicking my, erm, cervial area, for want of a better word! :-)

motherpeculiar Thu 03-Mar-05 23:07:31

oh yes - I so LOVE that pinging on the cervix sensation

what have they got up there - mega strength elastic bands?

makes me jump every time

Frizbe Thu 03-Mar-05 23:10:26

tee hee dd used to do that all the time, felt like I had a prize fighter in there and guess what, she had tightly rolled fists for ages after she was born and even reverts to it now, over a year on and boy does she have a good punch on her! (much to her big brothers disgust!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now