Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Scan today sooo nervous

(7 Posts)
mamakim Sat 04-Oct-08 08:28:24

Got an early scan today. I'm 9 weeks. With this pregnancy i've felt so different to how i did with ds. I've hardly any symptoms, just don't feel pregnant. Needless to say i'm really nervous about the scan, just get the feeling something isn't right. It's at 11.30 so we'll see.

belgo Sat 04-Oct-08 08:32:45

It is possible not to have any symptoms but still for everything to be fine. I hope it is all fine for you- let us know what happens, good luck.

NatalieJaneIsPregnantAgain Sat 04-Oct-08 08:36:49

Not sure it will make you feel any better (because it didn't when people were telling me the same thing!) but I am on my 4th pregnancy (2 boys and a MC) this pregnancy has been nothing like any of the previous ones, everything that could be different is different! I had all sorts of worries after a bad bleed at 7 weeks, and then no movements for absolutely ages, much later on than with the two boys, but so far everything is fine and I am 27 weeks today.

Fingers crossed for your scan, I will be thinking of you

mamakim Sat 04-Oct-08 12:26:08

Thank you for you replies girls, just got back. Everything was fine, heartbeat, wriggling around! So relieved! It's weird that i have no symptoms but doesn't seem to matter! X

belgo Sat 04-Oct-08 12:29:00

smile that's lovely news!

2beautifulgalsandabean Sat 04-Oct-08 12:32:27

Thats great news smile

brettgirl2 Sat 04-Oct-08 12:35:12

What great news...

I don't call it weird, I call it lucky!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now