Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Do i need to stop kidding myself? is there still a chance im just 'late'

(4 Posts)
Charlee Thu 02-Oct-08 08:29:29

Im a week late im usually 28days bang on for af, i did a pregnancy test on day 2 and 5 after being late and got a bfn but now i am a week late and still no af.

I have sore boobs. I thought i was going to come on 2 days ago as i had back cramps but i just had a smear of brown blood and that was that.

Dr said to re test tommorrow.

By the way im not ttc, we use condoms.

Am i kidding myself that i am still just late or do i need to wake up and smell the morning sickness? grin

1stMrsF Thu 02-Oct-08 10:20:46

Not sure, I think it can go either way. Those PG tests are quite accurate - mine showed up positive after 30 secs! The only way to be sure is to wait a bit longer, which must be agonising. Hang in there and hope you get the result you want tomorrow.

gem1981 Thu 02-Oct-08 11:34:32

hi

the wait is just awful isn't it?

retest tomorrow with your first wee of the day - hopefully that should be quite conclusive.

Mind you i never could wait i should have bought shares in 1st Response!!!!

grin

Tapster Thu 02-Oct-08 11:44:01

This happened to me twice before getting pregnant with DC2 and I was ttcing and AF always 28 days, could be that the egg didn't implant I think thats what happened to me. I even got morning sickness, but I always get it very early on before I can test. Pregnancy tests very accurate I'm afraid. Good luck.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now