Talk

Advanced search

is or has anyone carrying/carried low and all out front when pregnant and expected/had a boy?

(15 Posts)

hi have my 3-d scan on sat to find out gender i am getting ever impatient.
baby being awkward @ 20 week scan had legs crossed tight all the way through

i have a big bump all out the front and very low
havent gained weight anywhere else

MatBackFeck Wed 01-Oct-08 15:54:59

don't know if this means anything but I was like this with both and had 2 boys! good luck but dont get your hopes up too much. Anectdoatlly, friends who has girls seemed to expand more in the bum region than out front but i'd have thought that, in reality, it probably depends more on your body/womb shape.

i was like this with dd gained weight in bum and legs

castille Wed 01-Oct-08 16:01:09

me - football-like bump
had a boy

BUT was the same with my 2 girlsgrin

cmotdibbler Wed 01-Oct-08 16:02:26

I was all in front and had a boy.

Colleague was all in front both pgs - one was a boy, the second was twin girls....

MrsTittleMouse Wed 01-Oct-08 16:03:03

I carried DD1 "like a boy" (i.e. all out in front, no weight gain in bum) and I'm due to deliver another DD this month carried the exact same way. I think you're going to be waiting until Saturday (not so long really though, eh? ).

wasabipeanut Wed 01-Oct-08 16:04:11

Yep me. I had various people say "from the look of you it must be a girl". Plus I had quite grim morning sickness which added to this theory.

I knew it was a boy - I just had a feeling. smile

Mercy Wed 01-Oct-08 16:04:36

I was like that with ds - bump wasn't particularly big but very low, almost no weight anywhere else.

I thought it was because my stomach muscles had gone all saggy after dd!

ajm200 Wed 01-Oct-08 16:19:20

My bump is all out front and low (you can see it on my profile) but I'm having a girl.

vicbob30 Wed 01-Oct-08 16:25:22

my bum is expanding quite a bit but am generally low and all out front - having a girl.

x

lexysmith Wed 01-Oct-08 16:54:23

My bump is TOTALLY out front, like a watermelon, and really low and yes its a boy. With my daughter she was definitely all the way around, and largely in my bum! BIG difference in shape. People keep stopping me in the street and saying - that has to be a boy.... gets a bit tedious after a while... hmm

interesting ladies
i will have to wait and c

Jenski Wed 01-Oct-08 17:58:48

I am constantly told that I must be having a boy, but I am having a girl. All out front and the same as my first two DDs.

DontlookatmeImshy Wed 01-Oct-08 18:08:59

Think it's just an old wives tale but

Ds1 - all out front and high
Ds2 - all out front and low.

But I know plenty of people all out front who had girls too.

TheHedgeWitch Wed 01-Oct-08 22:43:17

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now