Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

is a boy or a girl more likely?:)

(10 Posts)

hi i am due to have a 3d scan on sat and hopefully find out the gender, was being awkward with legs crossed @ the 20 wk scan

* i am carrying differently to what i was with dd i am all out front havent gained weight anywhere else. have a low massive bump

* the kicks and all over movements are so strong that i am getting i am 25 weeks on thursday.

i know that these are only old wives tales is anyone expecting a boy with similair

sunshine185 Mon 29-Sep-08 17:53:54

i'm carrying another boy, same as ds, all out front, don't look preggers from behind and both times i'm getting kicked to bits!

bump could still change shape at 20 weeks though....

FioFio Mon 29-Sep-08 17:56:48

Message withdrawn

Pinkchampagne Mon 29-Sep-08 17:57:16

I was all out front with my boys, but not sure how much truth there is in these old wives tales. My mum was all out front with me, but blew up everywhere with my sister.

dan39 Sun 05-Oct-08 20:00:37

They are all old wives tales!!!

This is the 21st century!! Everyone is different!! smile

DebatingAnother Sun 05-Oct-08 20:05:55

I put weight on everywhere with DS but his movements were very strong

MsSparkle Sun 05-Oct-08 20:15:52

I was all out in front with dd. This time i am also all out in front and carrying lower. I am lower this time because all my muscles have been prevously been stretched having dd so my body isn't what it once waswink

pucca Sun 05-Oct-08 20:18:32

The only major difference i personally found between carrying a girl and a boy, was that the movement/kicks ds gave were much more frequent and seriously strong, i used to grimace when he kicked. I also had hardly any MS with ds, yet with dd i was honking for England.

SEBANDELLIOTTSMUM Sun 05-Oct-08 21:00:00

mine couldt of been more different 1st one looked like a barrel on legs 2nd had a lovely albeit HUGE bump. they couldnt have been two different pregnancys. both boys!!!

well had 3d scan on sat amazing we are having a girl really pleased

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now