Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

I am 13 weeks pregnant and the last two scans have shown the baby very active!!!!!!!

(9 Posts)
xJulesx Thu 25-Sep-08 18:29:08

I am 13 weeks pregnant and the last two scans i have had the baby was really active and moving about.
Is this because i was nervous when having scan or is the baby uncomfortable or is this perfectly normal.

Sorry for sounding so paranoid, I just want every thing to be o.k, I am 36 and this is my first.

Thanks x

Romy7 Thu 25-Sep-08 18:32:14

perfectly normal - some look like they are start jumps lol grin

PortAndLemon Thu 25-Sep-08 18:40:47

Perfectly normal. There's a huge spectrum of foetal movements and of what time of day they are most active. It may translate into a very active baby, or that may just be an old wives' tale.

conkertree Thu 25-Sep-08 19:58:56

another old wives tale, but the sonographer at my scan with ds said that the lazy ones were usually boys, so maybe it means its a little girl - at least a 50% chance anyway grin

holly78 Fri 26-Sep-08 09:57:08

xjulesx there is a site that shows pg week by week and on week ten they show great footage of a 10 week ultrasound moving jumping around! lol have a look i have posted the web address.

www.i-am-pregnant.com/Pregnancy/calendar/week/10

Anna8888 Fri 26-Sep-08 10:00:00

My baby was very active in utero and my MW warned me that they are the same on the outside as on the inside. She was right - I have a very active child.

Marne Fri 26-Sep-08 10:01:18

I had 2 very active babbies (both girls)

xJulesx Fri 26-Sep-08 17:29:05

Thanks for all your messages, Much appreciated.
I am sure i felt a fluttering sensation in my belly last night.
Active baby!!!
Cant wait.

xxx

my midwife told me an active baby is a great sign.
my dd was active all day in womb she is very active now

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now