Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pregnant and shocked

(10 Posts)
MsG Tue 23-Sep-08 11:34:52

Just found out this morning I'm a few weeks pregnant. I suspected I could be, but haven't really had many symptoms yet - just having odd sensations in my stomach/womb and feeling really tired, but I often do anyway! I had a miscarriage in June 2007 and it's taken us until now to get pregnant again. Am excited, but bricking it!

Going to the docs this afternoon. My DH doesn't want us to tell people we know just yet, which is going to be really hard for me.

Thank goodness for this place!
xx

Imnotok Tue 23-Sep-08 11:37:20

Congratulations I have just found out I am too big shock for me aswell .

justaboutlikeshomebrew Tue 23-Sep-08 11:37:45

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

MsG Tue 23-Sep-08 11:48:03

I think he needs a bit of time to get used to it himself...he may well want to tell people in a few days. I'll have to see! I have told one good friend who he doesn't know - it's a friend I met online but have met her lots of times, so at least I can talk to her.

Congratulations Imnotok!! x

LullyMummaOfOne Tue 23-Sep-08 11:48:08

Congratulation MSG, i remember you from my miscarriage thread. Wishing you lots of luck with your pregnancy. Thats such grea news

farrah Tue 23-Sep-08 12:19:38

Congratulations Imnotok and MSG!

I've found out I'm pregnant too! And have told EVERYONE and now regretting it in case something goes wrong!!!

curlywurlycremeegg Tue 23-Sep-08 12:26:00

Congratulations, I have just found out also, and not too overjoyed at the moment.....it will be DC4 and things are hectic with 3! I am sure I will come round, eventually!

It is difficult to trust your body after a m/c, I hope you can relax soon and enjoy your pregnancy.

elkiedee Tue 23-Sep-08 12:30:27

Congratulations to all 4 (?) of you, hope things do proceed well for you.

MsG Tue 23-Sep-08 12:31:27

Congratulations, Farrah!!

I want to tell everyone!! I am going out with a really close friend shortly and I won't even tell her! I hate it. I found last time that I wished I hadn't told so many people as it was a hassle having to explain to everyone we'd told that we'd lost it, but it was good that my closest friends and family knew.

Let's stay positive! xx

Megglevache Tue 23-Sep-08 12:34:08

Brilliant. Congrats and good luck.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now