Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

What would you do?

(5 Posts)
Luce2006 Mon 22-Sep-08 20:23:51

Hi girls,

a while ago I asked your opinions about coitus interruptus and how safe it is. Well few days after opening the thread,i did have a period on and off for around 6 days. I had no pain at all and was lighter than usual but It still looked to me like a period.
Now, my cycles are usually between 24 and 28 days. I did have some pain on the right hand side on CD 24 and I really thought that my period was due anyday soon but nothing.sad I am now on CD 32 which depending on the lenght of this cycle would put me 4 to 8 days late.
I have no symptoms at all.
Now, we didn't have sex ( just oral) over the past 30 days so IF I am pg I would already be around 8 weeks.
The thing is that eventhough it's unusual for me to have a cycle this long, I don't fell pg at all.
What would you do in my position?
My friends are nagging me to take a pg test but I am more incline in waiting few more days and then have one

eviz Mon 22-Sep-08 20:28:31

Take a test.. what's the big deal?

reluctant1stimer Mon 22-Sep-08 20:41:50

I tried this method of contraception too and now I am 26 weeks pg! Apparently it is as reliable as any other method but you have to do it properly, taking temperatures, and plottting out your cycle for about six months before you can be sure. I would recomend a test now. you may as well be sure one way or the other. Good luck either way.

reluctant1stimer Mon 22-Sep-08 20:42:26

I tried this method of contraception too and now I am 26 weeks pg! Apparently it is as reliable as any other method but you have to do it properly, taking temperatures, and plottting out your cycle for about six months before you can be sure. I would recomend a test now. you may as well be sure one way or the other. Good luck either way.

reluctant1stimer Mon 22-Sep-08 20:43:46

Ooops!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now