Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

A little Intro!

(9 Posts)
hennaly Sun 21-Sep-08 16:59:10

HI all just thought i would tell you a litle about me.
Im 38 and on baby number 7, all born at Southmead in Bristol and this one will be too, all my pregnancies have been positive experiences for me so hoping this will be the same.
Im a little nervous this time as my eldest is nearly 20 and the youngest 12 so worried something may go wrong this time as im told daily im an old mum blush.
Anyway im hoping to meet some other mums reasonably local to me and others who i can enjoy getting to know.

MamaG Sun 21-Sep-08 17:02:24

welcome to MN hennaly

I'm nowhere near you, but welcome anyway

(and 7? shock)

hennaly Sun 21-Sep-08 17:08:12

LOL thanks MamaG grin

tinkcantwaitfor3dscan Sun 21-Sep-08 17:15:12

congrats
have you manage to find your due thread there you meet lots of new people

ILikeToMoveItMoveIt Sun 21-Sep-08 17:24:00

Welcome to MN smile.

That's some size brood you've got there!

I don't live anywhere near you, but still wanted to say hello and welcome.

When are you due? If you let me know I'll link you to an ante-natal thread. They are aloways a good way of getting to know people smile

hennaly Sun 21-Sep-08 17:37:38

Im due on the 9th Dec and live near Bristol, i dont know how to find other people in my area on here.

reban Sun 21-Sep-08 19:01:56

Hi hennaly follow this link for the due dec thread which i am on too!

click here

You will also beat me for biggest family on the due dec thread as i am due dc4 on 20th dec!

Have you tried the mumsnet local pages as well? Im from birmingham and we have a local page so im fairly sure you will too

ILikeToMoveItMoveIt Mon 22-Sep-08 10:32:33

I did come back to do the link, but Reban beat me to it smile

Enjoy MN!

hennaly Mon 22-Sep-08 16:43:52

i got it thanks smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now