Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pregnant on the pill? Implantation bleed?!

(3 Posts)
maybemummy Sun 21-Sep-08 09:22:25

I am on the combined pill, have been on it for quite a while now so know what to expect each month. I am in my seven day break at the moment, and would usually have got my "period" on Friday night.
I have been having some pregnancy symptoms lately and then I have been having some period-type cramps this week, which is actually unusual for me because I haven't had any period pains whilst being on the pill.
This is probably a little too much information, but I had still had no period last night so I wore a pantyliner overnight in case it started. This morning there was a very small spot of brown blood/discharge but I have been to the toilet twice since and had nothing when wiping.
Could this be an implantation bleed?
Sorry this is a bit epic; I can't buy a test until tomorrow at the earliest because I am involved in a family event all day today and won't be able to get away at all.

Thanks for reading

shreksmissus Sun 21-Sep-08 09:31:14

Message withdrawn

maybemummy Sun 21-Sep-08 09:41:42

ah okay, thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now