Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Anyone got a Hug-a-Bub instruction video I could borrow?

(4 Posts)
Jane7 Tue 16-Sep-08 16:33:00

My friend lent me this sling but I can't for the life of me work out how to use it, even using the instructions on the website.
I've been tying myself in knots all afternoon! I've heard there's an instructions video and if anyone was kind enough to lend it to me, that'd be amazing. I could return it in the post as soon as I'd learnt...

Jane7 Tue 16-Sep-08 17:10:00

oh dear, no hugabub tips. even if you can't lend me one, any advice on how to use it would be massively appreciated

cinnamontam Tue 16-Sep-08 21:08:05

Hi Jane7 - I would be very happy to send you my video which you can keep. I had a hugabub that came with a DVD and I left the sling in a cab in Rome a month ago. Bought another one off eBay that came with a video but I don't have a video player so not much use to me. You can email me at cinnamon_toatyahoo.com

They are fab grin

hedgepig Tue 16-Sep-08 21:20:11

or it is playing on their web site (not as convenient as your own copy) but should help here

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now