Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

23 weeks pregnant and have terrible travel sickness any suggestions

(3 Posts)
dizzyg Tue 16-Sep-08 15:58:21

i am 23 weeks pregnant and have terrible travel sickness, cant travel by any mode of transport with having to stop or get off so I can throw my guts up!! I am travelling to florida and am worried about (a) getting to airport (b)the 9 hour flight and (c) getting around out there as normally you have to go most places by car!!! have tried water, ginger nuts mints windows down help!!!!!!,

Rachie97 Tue 16-Sep-08 18:37:29

I had to use some travel sickness wrist bands when I was pregnant, infact I didn't take them off till i'd passed the feeling sick stage, they are wristbands with a small type button on the inside which you put on a pressure point on yout wrist(instructions on packaging)I think I got mine from boots by where they sell the travel plugs. it didn't take the sick feeling away completely but made it easier.

hope you have a lovely holiday

dizzyg Tue 16-Sep-08 20:06:12

have invested in these good to know that they might do something!! thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now