Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Any pharmacists or knowledgable people? Why shouldn't I have used Scholl Wart & Verucca freeze-off doo-dah?

(6 Posts)
Teuch Sat 13-Sep-08 16:39:42

I know, I know...

I didn't read the insert, I just read the instructions on the back. Then afterwards I read the warnings...

Please tell me I have not done irreparable damage sad

I'm so fucking stupid.

heather1980 Sat 13-Sep-08 16:55:36

from what i can see, it's possibly because of the alcohol content. i cannot see a huge problem with it tbh. they may just be covering themselves as most drug companies do. i've had a verucca frozen off at the gp's a couple of months ago when i was 6 months. don't worry.
i would deff avoid any of the treatments that contain salicylic acid as these are aspirin based, which is a no-no.

Teuch Sat 13-Sep-08 17:01:35

thanks heather, that's reassuring.

poppy34 Sat 13-Sep-08 20:07:08

teuch had this kind of conversation with the podiatrist.. think its generally a caveat thing

Seabright Sun 14-Sep-08 10:44:00

I used it. I am still alive, baby is still alive but the wart is dead!

Teuch Sun 14-Sep-08 11:07:47

grin

Still feel a bit dense for not reading the instructions, but I'm happy that I haven't (in all likelihood!) done any damage - apart from the verruca, of course...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now