Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

My nipples are trying to achieve world domination!

(5 Posts)
AlbertaWildRose Fri 12-Sep-08 14:26:19

Seriously. I'm 21 weeks and they are HUGE. And they are still so sensitive it's agony. I remember them changing when I was pregnant with DS, but this is just madness. Hopefully it means that breastfeeding will go well. Is anyone else experiencing this?

plantsitter Fri 12-Sep-08 15:11:29

Yes, and mine are ITCHING.

It is quite nice in some ways though wink

mppaw Fri 12-Sep-08 15:20:58

OMG Alberta...mine are the same...massive nips and really veiny boobs already...am 21 weeks aswell !! They feel really hot aswell....Dont remember any of this with DD.....so unattractive.
Do you think you can get mastitus (Sorry for the spelling) when pregnant ? or is that just the most stupid question ever ? blush

AlbertaWildRose Fri 12-Sep-08 22:15:06

Oh yes, itching and hot here too. Mine are far too sensitive for anything remotely fun; I have to keep them covered up at all times!

mppaw, I wouldn't think you could get mastitis when pregnant, but I'm certainly not an expert.

I suppose they're just doing what they're supposed to do. As long as they go back to normal after finishing breastfeeding, I shouldn't complain too much.

Babytomsmum Wed 17-Sep-08 08:33:09

Hello, I am 22 weeks and mine are awful too! I hate to say it but they've never been the same since I had DS (now 21 months). They are permanently erect and v sensitive - not v good as they stick out so much sometimes my DS leans on them when he joins us in bed in the mornings, plus my DH also thinks it is some kind of signal!! V much hoping they will get back to normal at some point, maybe in the next decade!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now