Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

38 weeks and feeling really sick

(5 Posts)
woose Wed 10-Sep-08 20:33:35

I have just felt really ill all day, just like I am going to be sick, but have not actually done so. I also feel a few niggley sharp pains, but they are only for a second or so. Last night I woke up in total agony, with pains al down one side of my bump, as if I had strained something and it took me ages to be able to move. I just feel so heavy and, sick and a bit shaky too. What do you think this al means. Do you think something might happen soon?

biglips Wed 10-Sep-08 20:37:33

ill be 40 weeks this Friday and ive been feeling just like you for weeks now. Poss could be BH's like ive been getting on one side. Also i had a bad stitch on one side and i couldnt get out of the bed without nearly squealing!!... but once i rubbed my belly for a good 5 mins, i managed to stand up.

biglips Wed 10-Sep-08 20:38:31

and i feel sick constantly since i was 34 weeks to heartburn and gastric reflux.....BAH!!!!

woose Wed 10-Sep-08 22:30:57

Rubbish isn't it. I am so ready to have this little one now. Just had bath didn't really help. Perhaps a good sleep will!!!

SarahL2 Fri 12-Sep-08 09:18:44

I felt like morning sickness had come back at about 38 weeks with my first pregnancy - turned out I had pre-eclampsia. I would get checked by the doctor/midwife if I were you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now