Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

I don't know how pregnant I am!

(6 Posts)
horsygirl Tue 09-Sep-08 14:34:52

I'm fairly sure I'm somewhere between 5 and 10 weeks but as I was breasfeeding my 6 month old and not having regular periods I don't know!

I've booked to see the doctor on thursday but just wondered what happens in this situation does anyone know?

I feel dead sick so I'm fairly sure I'm in the first few weeks still!

MamaG Tue 09-Sep-08 14:35:46

You should be referred to hospital for an early scan to determine dates (I was)

congratulations

GirlWithTheMouseyHair Tue 09-Sep-08 15:05:31

my hospital told me to go to a dating scan, from that they work out your dates which will most likely change a little at your 12 week scan

ajm200 Tue 09-Sep-08 15:10:48

They'll send you for a scan and work out your dates based on the size of the baby. As you might be as late as 10 weeks, you'll probably be scanned this month.

Congratulations BTW!!

GruffaloSoldier Tue 09-Sep-08 19:22:18

i didnt know either - had my dating scan today!im 8+2, you will be referred straight away i think - i was!took a few days to come through

Knakard Tue 09-Sep-08 19:29:10

I didnt know my dates either as hadnt had periods for a while due to a problem with my ovaries when i went for a dating scan (which came through within a week) expecting 7/8 weeks and was told "congratulation mrs Knakard you are 18 weeks!" shock

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now