Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Boots brand pg test - Am i pg?!

(6 Posts)
cheethaz Mon 08-Sep-08 14:55:24

Can somebody tell me whether I am pregnant or not!? Boots test shows a cross in the box and a line in the smaller circle. There were two tests in the original box and like a dope I threw away the instructions with the box and just kept the second test!! Have rung Boots but they can't tell me.....
Thanks,

AlexandraPeppernose Mon 08-Sep-08 15:02:06

I think a cross means that you are. Congratulations

hopefully Mon 08-Sep-08 15:03:57

AFAIK a cross in the second window means pregnant - isn't there a bit next to the window that says that? as in this picture

cheethaz Mon 08-Sep-08 15:30:33

Ohh - Yippeeee. Thanks for that. Am delighted. Is a different test to the one in your picture, hopefully, so doesn't say anything but presume the cross in the box is the thing!!

lollipopmother Mon 08-Sep-08 16:50:48

Congratulations! I would say that a + would mean positive, it's a bit mean if it doesn't!!

ajm200 Mon 08-Sep-08 16:58:27

With any of these tests, a line, cross or mark in the second window usually means pregnant

Congratulations

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now