Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Embarrassing question but I need reassurance so please read

(7 Posts)
HopingCat Mon 08-Sep-08 13:04:36

I'm embarrassed starting this thread but I really hope someone else has had this happen to them, either pg or not.

I'm just under 14 weeks pg with our second baby and last night DH and I were having sex, then right after the exciting point he jumped up and said he was soaking. I had been on top, and he said fluid just gushed out of me like a tap had been turned on, and he was lying in a puddle.

We were concerned that my waters had broken, but nothing has happened since. Is there something else it could be? DH said that maybe this happens to everyone during sex and we've just never got it right before!

Anyone got any suggestions?

LilRedWG Mon 08-Sep-08 13:06:30

Female ejaculation?

LilRedWG Mon 08-Sep-08 13:07:11

Here.

FemaleEjaculator Mon 08-Sep-08 13:10:10

Female Ejaculation. (You can google it if you're brave enough... blush)

Happens to me sometimes. Dh likes it. Can't see any reason why it should be linked with pg, but obviously your hormones are a bit shaken up atm so that may be why it's happened now and never before. Enjoy! (I do!)

RedHead81 Mon 08-Sep-08 13:11:08

could be that because the baby is still lying low it is pushing on your bladder and when your muscles contracted it caused you to leak a little urine? if you are concerned that your waters have broken, then talk to your midwife, she won't mind at all and will be used to being asked all sorts of embarrassing questions.

ObsidianBlackbirdMcNight Mon 08-Sep-08 13:17:32

Ejaculation. I did it once. Quite embarassing but perfectly normal!

HopingCat Mon 08-Sep-08 13:23:21

So I may actually be normal?
That makes me feel a lot better. Thank you all for being helpful. I didn't have the guts to ring a midwife, and couldn't figure out what to type into Google to do any research. I now know it has a name and that baby is almost certainly fine!

Thank you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now