Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

1st trimester and feeling miserable, just need to moan.

(4 Posts)
whatawally Sat 06-Sep-08 17:49:06

I am 9 weeks + 3 days. And feeling awful.

I had a missed m/c in January and cant bear the waiting for my scan to see if this one is ok. I have constant bad headaches, and feel nauesaus all the time. Some days all I can do is lie in bed.

I have 3 wonderful beautiful girls, but they are starting to act up. Probably due to the lack of stimulation from me. They are home-schooled so with me 24/7, I am doing stuff with them but we are usually a very active, out and about family.

Dh is good but works 8-5 5 days a week and has various other commitments during the evening.

I'm just really not enjoying this pg, my house is always a tip, I look awful. And i'm starting to feel really depressed about it all. I could just cry (and have done).

I'm sorry for the winge I just needed an outlet to let it all out before I explode.

Thanx.

Skimty Sat 06-Sep-08 18:07:45

Just wanted to say that I hope you feel better soon.

Can you get an early scan? It may make you feel better.

whatawally Sat 06-Sep-08 18:16:43

Thanx skimty- No chance with the scan. No symptoms and it's been hard enough trying to get my booking in appointment, i'n finally seeing them next week when I will be 10 + 1.

I am clinging on to the hope that after 12 weeks I will not be feeling sick anymore and will be full of energy. I just need to get through the next few weeks.

Cosmogirl Sat 06-Sep-08 18:22:41

Hi WAW,

Sorry you are feeling so low. I've been feeling similar. Very strong nausea and sickness 10+4. My house is an absolute tip too, if that helps, and I don't even have any other children. Hopefully we will start to feel better soon as the second trimester approaches.

I went for a private scan today because I couldn't bear to wait until 13/14 weeks for the NHS one. It wasn't cheap but was so worth it for the reassurance to see little one wiggling away. At least I know who is making me so ill now!

Anyway, don't know if any of that helps, but just wanted you to know you aren't alone with your feelings x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now