Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Due May 09

(25 Posts)
ellsbellzie Sat 06-Sep-08 17:21:19

Anyone due in May, im new to this site and been searching for 'due in May' but cant find anyone. Im probably looking in the wrong places, can anyone help? Or tell me how to start a thread off?? Txs xx

abbymeg Sat 06-Sep-08 17:50:38

I'm not, but if you go to ante-natal clubs rather than pregnancy in talk options, there's a May thread on there. smile

frazzledoldbag34 Sat 06-Sep-08 20:07:38

Hi
Congrats to you. I'm on the May 09 thread in antenatal clubs - its called something like 'Woo-Hoo Summer babies - due May 2009'. Come and join us! I just got my BFP yesterday so just joined myself.

bekkaboo Sat 06-Sep-08 20:37:00

Hi im joining you too, just got very early BFP can only be 3 - 4 weeks,when you due. Im shaking!

ellsbellzie Sat 06-Sep-08 20:43:57

Txs for your help I knew there would be one on here some where, ill go on there!! xx

frazzledoldbag34 Sat 06-Sep-08 21:08:38

Oh bekkaboo congratulations grin
Don't know when I'm due yet, and I think my BFP is also quite early. My Lmp was 21 July but had my Mirena coil out 1 August so no idea really of when it happened. Exciting though. 3rd baby for me, what about you?

bekkaboo Sat 06-Sep-08 21:15:31

Hi 2nd but gutted now as just done another test that say not. An hour ago I did Clearblue digital and it said pregnant just done new fanct trial CB and got Not Pregnant! God dont know what to do now!

frazzledoldbag34 Sat 06-Sep-08 21:19:55

Bekkaboo - probably cos you're testing in the evening when the amount of HCG in your urine is lower/more diluted. Wait till the morning and do another one with your first pee of the day. That will give you a more accurate result (especially if you're only just pg) as the amount of HCG hormone should be higher in the morning urine....Good Luck!

(Haven't tried my trial CB one yet - was saving it for a few days time to double check - but might do it in the morning now myself for reassurance too!)

frazzledoldbag34 Sat 06-Sep-08 21:22:02

and bekkaboo you probably know this already but false positives are extremely rare with these tests. False negative results are more common. Fingers crossed for you.

bekkaboo Sat 06-Sep-08 21:31:35

Thanks frazzle, We wait to see, will let you know tomorrow x

ellsbellzie Sun 07-Sep-08 12:31:18

frazzle! Hi just came back on here, have you tested again today?? Hope all is well!!x

frazzledoldbag34 Sun 07-Sep-08 20:14:15

Ellsbellzie - no haven't tested again - was busy with DD2 this morning and had people staying so ended up forgetting to do it!! Duh. Will do it in the morning with my free trial fancy Clearblue! Hope its still positive - am feeling slightly nauseous and absolutely knackered this evening so think it will be....just made a cup of ginger tea which has helped with the yucky feeling.
All well with you I hope, and with bekkaboo???? x

bekkaboo Sun 07-Sep-08 20:47:45

Hi Done 3 tests today so thats makes 3 pos 2 neg so i guess I am!! Woo hoo i am happy xxx

frazzledoldbag34 Sun 07-Sep-08 20:51:04

Oh congrats bekkaboo! That's fab news x

bekkaboo Sun 07-Sep-08 20:53:19

Thanks really chuffed, Have you tried the new CB?

frazzledoldbag34 Sun 07-Sep-08 21:11:02

No, not yet. Probably do it in the morning......will let you know what it says! Just did a normal clearblue and got a faint blue positive line on Friday aftenoon so hopefully will get a big, positive, positive in the morning x

bekkaboo Sun 07-Sep-08 21:14:01

ok im away this week but will try to log onto to keep updated, how far are you again? Did you say wasn't sure yet?

frazzledoldbag34 Sun 07-Sep-08 21:25:34

Yes not sure yet. My LMP was 21 July but had my Mirena coil out 1 August so no idea whether got pg immediately or it might only be a couple of weeks ago. Not a clue!
Will go to the doc's asap to see if they can work it out. The fancy Clearblue should also give me a rough idea in the morning (assuming it comes up positive that is!!??)

frazzledoldbag34 Sun 07-Sep-08 21:26:25

Have heartburn now - surely that's a good sign, and boobs sore too.......grin

frazzledoldbag34 Sun 07-Sep-08 21:26:35

frazzledoldbag34 Sun 07-Sep-08 21:26:35

frazzledoldbag34 Sun 07-Sep-08 21:30:07

oops sorry computer gone mad blush

bekkaboo Sun 07-Sep-08 21:58:12

Good Luck Frazzle x

frazzledoldbag34 Mon 08-Sep-08 11:36:29

Thanks bekkaboo. Did test this morning and flashed up pregnant immediately.....have just been to doc's and have posted on the other Due 2009 May thread about that as I think I'm 4 wks and she says I'm nearly 7!!! which I don't think is possible but never mind. Hope you're feeling fine today. x

ellsbellzie Mon 08-Sep-08 16:10:07

Thats great news!! Good luck hope all goes well!! xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now