Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Should I feel guilty for kicking DH out of our bed

(3 Posts)
mum2bagain Fri 05-Sep-08 10:32:08

Well, I actually have chosen to sleep in another room, only because I'm 37+5 and I feel its best for both of us. I can't sleep with him because there's not enough room for me to get comfy and I'll keep him awake all night too with the tossing and turning. He says he doesn't mind and he actually enjoys having a full bed to himself, but I'm not sure its a good idea for the next 3 weeks. What do you think?

Forensica Fri 05-Sep-08 10:39:20

Great idea I reckon! Both of you will be more rested and therefore happier. Nothing wrong about having separate bedrooms, it might bring romance back too ;o

lauraloola Fri 05-Sep-08 10:43:45

Nope. I kicked dp out when I was about the same as you. He still sleeps on the sofa (very comfy) as I have 12 week old dd in bed with me!! You need the room to move around and find a good sleeping position.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now