Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

TMI - Brown discharge at 36+6

(6 Posts)
purpleflower Thu 04-Sep-08 14:07:42

It is definitely discharge and not a show as its not slimy and snotty. It started last night. I didn't have anything like this with DS.

I had some really strong braxton hicks the night before last and baby has dropped right down now.

What could it be?

takingitasitcomes Thu 04-Sep-08 14:14:14

No idea - ring your mw as they're bound to have seen it before.

LargeGlassofRed Thu 04-Sep-08 14:16:22

thats what my show was like,
not slimy or snotty.
Had this with all three the day before birth.

purpleflower Thu 04-Sep-08 14:25:00

To be honest I really wouldn't know who to phone. I'm booked in with the community midwifes for a homebirth (from tomorrow) but I still have my appointments at the docs with a completely different set of midwives.

With DS is was like like slime and then the next day after a sweep a lump fell out when I went to the loo, I felt it but didn't see it.

As much as I want this baby out now I hope I don't go into labour tomorrow as the cradle is still in my uncles loft and none of the clothes are washed, maybe I should put the washing machine on hmm

Thank you both.

takingitasitcomes Thu 04-Sep-08 14:40:34

Definitely think the washing is a good idea! Ring the community midwife that you are going to contact for the birth itself. If she's at all human she won't mind - especially as it's not the middle of the night.

Best of luck!

purpleflower Thu 04-Sep-08 16:53:03

Thank you.

It seems to have stopped now so I think I'm going to leave it until tomorrow and see.

I've brought the clothes down, now just need to wash them smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now