Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Babyworld.co.uk -has anyone shopped online there?

(9 Posts)
rrrayray Thu 04-Sep-08 10:14:03

Sorry ladies, i wasn;t sure where to post this under? there doesn't seem to be an appropriate section.

First time mummy... The nursery furniture set we want seems to be the best price on here & Free delivery. But just wanted to check and see if anyone has used them? Bit worried about Horror stories, or it not turning up & me not getting a refund in time to buy another set for bubba (Should be OK, given not due till jan!!!!!)

any experiences would be handy!

xx

onceinalifetime Thu 04-Sep-08 10:15:50

I've used them - it was quite a while ago, over a year I think but they were very good. If you register for the forum (which is free) you used to get a discount of 5 or 10% for the shop.

rrrayray Thu 04-Sep-08 10:28:09

Thanks... Once i've scrapped my pennies together (why oh why i seem to have fallen in love with seemingly one of the most expensive ranges- Winnie the pooh Cosatto Sketchbook - Trust me!) I'll order it.

The 5-10 % off is also music to my ears!

catstar Thu 04-Sep-08 11:58:58

I used them about a year ago and they were great! Prompt delivery, no probs with transaction etc. Go for it!

fragola Thu 04-Sep-08 12:05:35

I just ordered a mattress, fitted sheet and sleeping bag from them on Sunday and they arrived on Tuesday. Brilliant!

JezzaJ9 Thu 04-Sep-08 12:51:23

I ordered my OiOi nappy bag from their it came in a couple of days so it was great and cheaper than buying it from a shop or OiOi directly.

FlightAttendent Thu 04-Sep-08 12:54:17

I have found babyworld really exellent tbh.

Sensible and great customer service!

rrrayray Thu 04-Sep-08 20:18:31

Ah yay! Thanks ladies! xx

slinkiemalinki Thu 04-Sep-08 20:24:31

Yes, quite a few times and excellent.
Once, unusually, they sent me the wrong thing, they apologised and sent the right one but something didn't work quite right on it. I told them I was fed up, they apologised profusely and I had my money back asap and someone came to get the package. So even where there are glitches they are really very good. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now