Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

ANYONE DONE A SWEEP THEMSELVES?????

(10 Posts)
sambrads Wed 03-Sep-08 21:29:35

HI YA I WAS WONDERING HAS ANYONE EVER VENTURED TO THE FORBIDDEN PLACE AND DONE THERE OWN SWEEP??

I WAS ON ANOTHER THREAD "ARE WE THERE YET "?? AND THERE WAS A LADY THERE WHO DONE IT AND I AM VERY INTERESTED .

HOW DID YOU REACH ????

specialmagiclady Wed 03-Sep-08 21:51:46

God knows! I had enough trouble doing Perineal Massage at 41 weeks pregnant!

whomovedmychocolate Wed 03-Sep-08 21:53:37

It'd be bloody difficult - you'd basically have to have your hand reversed because of the knuckles going the wrong way for that particular anatomical area.

Also, ummm cut your nails before attempting this! shock

theinsider Wed 03-Sep-08 21:55:07

I have read of peoples' DP/H's being obliging.

No personal experience though, sorry.

StarlightMcKenzie Wed 03-Sep-08 21:55:58

Message withdrawn

whomovedmychocolate Wed 03-Sep-08 22:30:01

I don't think I have one either. Mind you, neither of my children have come within sniffing distance of mine (I now have a permanent catflap fitted to make baby extraction easier wink) so I don't think it matters grin

HotblackDesiato Wed 03-Sep-08 22:32:14

me. didn't work though. and could actually reach quite easily.

ghosty Wed 03-Sep-08 22:35:25

It can't be possible surely ...
All the sweeps I had were excrutiatingly painful (in the 'scrape me off the ceiling' kind of way) and you wouldn't do that to yourself ...
Also, I couldn't do my own bikini line, my bump was so big, so there would have been two hopes of getting my hand up my own fanjo; No Hope and Bob Hope
grin

HotblackDesiato Wed 03-Sep-08 22:36:57

i did honestly. just reached around and up.
am quite bendy thoug - or was then before got old and fat.

sambrads Thu 04-Sep-08 07:47:44

i have not even tried to reach yet but i think i would defo have a go and see if i could

would you not totally die if you felt the head shock

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now