Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Blooming Awful

(6 Posts)
LaTrucha Wed 03-Sep-08 19:34:38

Does anyone know what happened to this website? Can anything be done to revive it? Those who are still active on the forum, and get emails direct to their email account, would like to do something if it is possible.

Thanks.

diddle Wed 03-Sep-08 21:09:47

????

LaTrucha Thu 04-Sep-08 09:37:27

It is, or was, a hyperemesis support group. Lots of the users who are still in conact want;t ot know what's happened to it. IT seems to have shut down.

bikerunski Thu 04-Sep-08 09:42:57

It really helped me during the first few weeks of pg. I was hospitalised with hyperemisis 4 times in 6 weeks. I have heard that they ran out of funding. If anyone has any contact details to offer supoort, please let me know.

LaTrucha Thu 04-Sep-08 10:01:00

I think one of the founders or helpers is on Mumsnet. Is it Peachy? Not sure.

MissJunglie Sun 14-Sep-08 19:46:54

I have also been searching for this website. It saved me in my last pregnancy when I was hospitalised several times and had very unsympathetic GPs and employers. Desparate to find out what happened to it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now