Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

can anyone help me with size 10 mat clothes please? DESPERATE?

(3 Posts)
mad4mybaby Tue 02-Sep-08 22:35:50

I was a size 8 before pg and have been wearing size 8 maternity. Am 28 weeks and have about 5 tshirts and 2 pairs of jeans. They obviously get washed quite alot as that is all i have. Basically it is all now too tight and i cant afford to buy a load of size 10 esp as i wont be having any more. Have looked all over ebay and there is nothing there. I also dont want to waste time/money relisting stuff on ebay if its too big.

Next for example i find in different seasons their sizes seem to change, sometimes my size would fit sometimes be too big (non maternity) and i dont have time to order brand new stuff just for the fit then send back and then try to buy on ebay.

Firstly do you think it is down to over washing i.e clothes shrinking or me generally needing bigger size? I was alot bigger at the end of pg with ds1 and was still in size 8 so very confused, bump is very low so finding the tops arent long enough and having to keep pull down esp as im only comfy in under bump jeans and hate the extra layer of a bump belt. ANyone help?

kikishushu Wed 03-Sep-08 19:52:18

I was a size 8 too! got a couple of pairs of maternity jeans from Zara size small...they were a little baggy to start so they lasted me the whole preg. 1 pair black skinny fit style and the other straight leg indigo blue. Hipster style so denim is cut low on the hip but they do have a belly band attatched. Found them very comfy. I can send them to you if you would be happy to pay the postage. As for the tops issue. I went to primark and bought strechy vests in a size 14, could pull them down past my bum, was very comfy and looked quite cool too!

mad4mybaby Wed 03-Sep-08 19:54:42

thanks thats so kind of you but i cant stand big waists! Thank you anyway

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now