Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

figleaves clearance, really annoyed!

(8 Posts)
BlueJellie Tue 02-Sep-08 13:20:33

I ordered a nursing bra from figleaves and they've sent me the maternity version! I've checked my emails & the website & I definitely ordered a nursing bra, it's exactly the same as the one in the picture on the site, but has no clips with which to remove the cups like the one on the site has, and the tag does say it's a maternity bra. Really peed off because it's my first one & didn't want to pay full price anywhere as my cup size will no doubt be up&down the first few weeks. Has anyone had any experience returning with them? Or any tips from those handy with a sewing needle?

hopefully Tue 02-Sep-08 14:18:28

I've always found them v efficient with returns - no questions, money back in account within a day or two of them receiving it.

Saying that, if you post on the breast feeding board, plenty of people seem to have joy with little conversion kits to turn bras into nursing bras, think they're around a fiver?

slinkiemalinki Tue 02-Sep-08 18:17:48

Second the fact that they are fantastic with returns. Have bought and returned loads and never had a problem.
When I was measured though I found they got me spot on except the first week when I was humungous and a bigger cup size.

terf Tue 02-Sep-08 19:46:18

Yes but if its from figleaves clearance dont they say for most items they are non-returnable?

moaningminnie2020 Tue 02-Sep-08 23:43:18

I ordered from figleaves clearance - it said non returnable but I returned it in the normal way and it was fine, refunded no probs and freepost to send it back.

But... I was v peed off because I ordered 3 things, 2 of which they decided were out of stock after i had ordered, and the third thing they sent me the wrong size. So not planning on using them again.

slinkiemalinki Wed 03-Sep-08 10:28:34

never bought from clearance but if it's not as described then you still have statutory rights!

lauraloola Wed 03-Sep-08 12:02:28

Email them and tell them. They may change it for a nursing bra even if its more expensive as its their error.

BlueJellie Wed 03-Sep-08 19:53:01

I emailed them around the same time as I posted yesterday, still waiting for a reply! It's definitely their mistake not mine have checked & double checked

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now