Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

34wks and sickness has started again

(4 Posts)
f1nut Fri 29-Aug-08 16:27:49

iv had enough, every night about 8/9ish i start vomiting for england, its been 5 nights now, dreading tonight.
this is my 5th preg, never had this with any off my others in the later stages.

whinge over, lol

greenlawn Fri 29-Aug-08 17:21:11

I've had this each and every pregnancy - I hate it! Basically can't eat after 6 pm. First time round I asked the mw and she said it may be associated with rapid growth spurts?

f1nut Fri 29-Aug-08 18:19:42

thats a thought.
aswell as the the old puking night times are also full of me constantly burbing and farting blush how unattractive, lol

ajm200 Fri 29-Aug-08 18:28:48

I had nausea and vomiting with DS all the way through.

This time I have really bad acid reflux and the Dr thinks I've manage to breath some of it in. Burnt my airways and caused a really nasty cough and chest infection. Now I cough violently until I'm sick, have done for weeks and have lost lbs. I'd rather have the nausea and sickness at least that gives some warning when vomiting is about to strike..

I've been stuck in the house for weeks except two days at the seaside when I was scared to eat as I didn't want to get caught out in the middle of a restaurant. Still got weeks to go too

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now