Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

I took a mirror and looked..down there and OMG!!

(6 Posts)
billyog Thu 28-Aug-08 18:10:55

Was feeling a bit swollen in my nether regions so decided to take a closer look! I was indeed a bit swollen but what shocked me even more was the big blue bruise on the inside of my left thigh, although its not a bruise. More like a big cluster of broken viens or burst blood vessels. It looks hideous. I have been suffering with alot of muscular bum ache, like I've been doing squats (i haven't of course).I'm 28 wks. Didn't have any problems like this with ds1. Anyone else have similiar experience? Will they go away or are my bikini days over??

corblimeymadam Thu 28-Aug-08 18:17:36

Message withdrawn

f1nut Thu 28-Aug-08 18:29:15

oooh i have one of them veiny things, sooo not pretty, lol

this is my 5th pregnancy and first time iv ever had one, hoping it will go as soon as bubs here

Chooster Fri 29-Aug-08 12:47:12

Hey, I had these too (VVV - vaginal varicous veins!!!) with my third pregnancy but none of the others. They look awful but mine disappeared once DS was born... Your bikini days are definately not over smile

thequietone Fri 29-Aug-08 12:52:32

Had a VVV too! Disappeared within minutes of the birth.

iMum Fri 29-Aug-08 12:56:35

Hmmm I got very swollen and sore down there once whe dh and I got "friendly" in the garden.blush

Must have been bitten-have you been getting amorous al fresco? grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now