Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Have to ask .......vaginal discharge

(5 Posts)
Cookiemg Tue 26-Aug-08 17:23:08

I am 8.5 weeks pregnant and over the last couple od days have noticed my discharge becoming heavier. I understand that this is to happen but mine is a yellowish colour with dark yellow/light brown strings of mucus in it. I told the doctor who said that it didn't sound like anything to worry about and just to wait until my early NHS scan next week at 9.5 weeks.

We had a private scan at 7.5 weeks and the baby was a good size and we saw the heartbeat.

has anyone else had anything other than the clear/white mucus that seems to be the norm?

Many thanks

xxxxx

LackaDAISYcal Tue 26-Aug-08 18:11:34

your CM can do all sorts of strange things in pregnancy. Mine has had the qualities of domestos these last few weeks blush
and I've had to chuck out knickers if I forget to wear a liner blushblush

Not sure about the darker yellow streaks but the brownish could possibly be light bleeding from a cervical erosion which are common in pregnancy as your cervix changes.

Perhaps a call to the early pregnancy unit might put your mind at rest until your scan next week?

anyway, bumping for a bit more advice for you

Cookiemg Tue 26-Aug-08 18:24:13

Thank you

x

diddle Tue 26-Aug-08 19:29:37

well mine is a yellowish colour, quite jelly like, but no brown streaks. We are all different, and it will definitly get heavier

broodymom Thu 28-Aug-08 23:25:13

Hi mine was yellowish no brown but now just damp all the time blush !! i'm 9+5

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now